Jane Austen’s Pride & Prejudice for Kids. 3 short melodramatic plays for 3 group sizes!
Pride and Prejudice like you have never read it before; quick, fun, and easy to understand. Designed for 8-16+ actors, kids of all ages, or anyone who wants to enjoy and loosely understand Jane Austen’s classic novel.
What you will get:
- 3 melodramatic modifications for group sizes:
- Actual lines from Jane Austen’s novel mixed in
- Creatively funny interpretations of the remaining story
- A delightfully funny rendition that is easy for ADULTS to understand too!
- A kid who loves the Classics!
This mini-melodramatic masterpiece is sure to be a doorway for your child to love all the classics. Classical literature is difficult enough in class or watching on stage, let alone trying to teach the stories to children, but as the author’s mantra states in the book, “there is no better way to learn than to have fun!” Guaranteed to have you and your kids coming back for more!
|Dimensions||8 × 5.2 × .2 in|