Who will you be? The Shrew? Petruchio? Bianca? An old, rich dude?!
Taming of the Shrew like you have never experienced it before: quick, fun, and easy to understand. Designed for 8-19+ actors, kids, families, or anyone who wants to enjoy and perform Shakespeare’s classic play.
Taming of the Shrew for Kids is a play versatile enough for sibling fun, classes, drama groups, homeschool groups, or backyard performances. It’s appropriate and fun for all ages! Plays range from 15 to 25 minutes. Which character your kids be?!
What you will get:
- 3 hilarious modifications for group sizes:
- Actual lines from Shakespeare’s play highlighted for easy identification
- Creatively funny and witty telling of the remaining script
- A delightfully funny rendition that is easy for ADULTS to understand too!
- A kid who loves Shakespeare!
This mini-melodramatic masterpiece is sure to spark a love of Shakespeare. Shakespeare is difficult enough in class or watching onstage, let alone trying to teach the stories to children, but as the author’s mantra states in the book, “there is no better way to learn than to have fun! “Kids who have read this have also eventually purchased the entire Shakespeare works, and have completed ‘hero’ reports on Shakespeare at school. Guaranteed to have you coming back for more!
|Dimensions||8 × 5.2 × .2 in|