Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night for Kids. 3 short melodramatic plays for 3 group sizes!
(Signed by the author, too!)
Twelfth Night like you have never read it before: quick, fun, and easy to understand. Designed for 9-20+ actors, kids of all ages, or anyone who wants to enjoy and have fun with Shakespeare’s play.
What you will get:
- 3 melodramatic modifications for group sizes:
- Actual lines from Shakespeare’s play mixed in
- Creatively funny interpretations of the remaining script
- A delightfully funny rendition that is easy for ADULTS to understand too!
- A kid who loves Shakespeare!
This mini-melodramatic masterpiece is sure to be a doorway for your child to love all the classics. Shakespeare is difficult enough in class or watching on stage, let alone trying to teach the stories to children, but as the author’s mantra states in the book, “there is no better way to learn than to have fun!” Kids who have read this have also eventually purchased Shakespeare’s entire works and have completed ‘hero’ reports on Shakespeare at school. Guaranteed to have you and your kids coming back for more!
|Dimensions||8 × 5.2 × .2 in|