Download the Shakespeare Insult Generator here, but, if you’re not sure what it is, keep reading…
DO A SHAKESPEARE INSULT-A-THON!!! There is no better hook to get kids loving Shakespeare than a good ol’ insult-a-thon! Learn how here!
(click here if you are looking for the Pirate Insult Generator!)
How to use the Shakespeare Insult Generator
You frothy half-faced maggot-pie!
You puny beetle-headed flap-dragon!
You vain ill-breading dewberry!
You….well, you get the picture….
Create your own awesome Shakespeare insults with this great Shakespeare insult generator!!!
It’s simple, download this: Shakespeare Insult Generator! – and then follow these simple rules:
- Take a word from column 1
- Take a word from column 2
- Take a word from column 3
- Put some bitterness in the way you say it
- Add a nice scowl
- Maybe some evil eyes too…yeah, that’ll work….
- And if you have a sword point that at them too!
- Then let your Shakespeare insult fly! – You beslubbering fen-sucked pignut!
The Shakespeare Insult Generator
Don’t know what your Shakespeare insult means? Well, look it up here or buy the Shakespeare Lexicon, a MUST if you are to perform Shakespeare!